Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ancelotti: I choose AC Milan

ancelotti


Milan Coach Carlo Ancelotti has dismissed rumours that he wants to leave San Siro this summer.

It hasn't been a successful season for the Diavolo who are out of the UEFA Cup and out of Scudetto contention.

And there have been regular Press reports linking Ancelotti with a switch to Real Madrid this summer.

“I just work and I don't pay attention to these whispers,” Ancelotti told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I still haven't found a good reason to leave Milan. I am happy here and I will stay for a long time yet.

“However, while I am happy to stay here I have always stressed that it takes two to keep the marriage going.

“As long as we secure third place and Champions League qualification for next season I am ready to stay.

“Then we can build a great future around Kaka and Alexandre Pato. We have solid foundations so we won't need to make sweeping changes. The supporters are behind us but they want us to win,” he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment